To navigate the Evergreen pages, use the menu dropdown at the top of each page
This is an aerial view of Evergreen Memorial Park Cemetery, located at 2300 South 78th Street. Resurrection, Calvary and Evergreen are all situated together in a large, squarish area of West Omaha.
According to the Greater Omaha Genealogical Society, Evergreen was begun in August 1872 on two acres of land owned by James W. Davis. Those original two acres are at the top right of the above picture, where all the trees are. Today Evergreen is over 40 acres, and the complete records are kept at the cemetery in the office. It is managed by a lot owners association and is open to all faiths.